FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are the marshmallows allergen / dairy or gluten free?
- While we occasionally offer select products that are egg-free, dairy-free and/or vegetarian, we are NOT an allergy-free kitchen for ANY other items including but not limited to: corn, wheat, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, or other common allergens.
- Though some of our products do not deliberately contain these ingredients, there is always the risk of cross-contamination to occur, as ALL surfaces and equipment are shared in our kitchen - for which we cannot be held responsible.
- Those with true allergies (not intolerances) are advised to eat at their own risk or to seek out a confectionery that has allergy-free practices.
- Our tried-and-true recipes have been tested and perfected over the years and will not be altered in any way to meet the restrictions of those on low-carb, low-sugar, Paleo, Keto or other diets.
- We are not able to provide nutritional information (calories, fat, sugar, carbs, etc.) for any of our products.
The Fancy Marshmallow Co. will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items that may have come into contact with during the course of preparation and delivery or pickup. If you have any concerns please contact us with your inquiry.
What type of gelatin is in the marshmallow squares?
We currently use beef gelatin in our marshmallow squares.
Can I request a custom flavor?
Of course! We are happy to create a custom flavor on three 12pc boxes or more. Please contact us through our contact form.
Can I order in bulk?
Of course! Bulk orders require time and should be ordered 4+ weeks in advance to ensure availability of product and packaging. Send us your details in our contact form to inquire.
Can I buy a single marshmallow?
Currently our marshmallows are sold in 12pc share boxes to provide our customers the best value and opportunity to sample several flavors at once. Our share boxes are perfect size for corporate, teacher and work gifting as well as being a great size for family sharing.
Are the marshmallows vegan or vegetarian?
No, our marshmallows are made with BEEF gelatin. However our fancy fluff is suitable for vegetarian diets. Our cookies are stuffed with marshmallows however can be made without marshmallows upon prior request.
How long do the marshmallows last?
Our marshmallows are best eaten within one week when opened. If transferred to an airtight container (Tupperware or Ziploc) they can last up to 6 weeks. They can get a little dry around the edges closer to the 3-4 week mark but are still great for dropping into your hot chocolate or toasting for an ooey gooey s’more!
NOTE: Our S’mores kits and Marshcuteries are best eaten within a few days. Store in a dry area. If concerned, please advise upon ordering and marshmallows can be packaged separately to maintain freshness longer.